Get Fresh & Fruity Fruit For Work - Basket No 4
Fruit for Work - Basket No 4
2kg Apples, 2kg Bananas, 2kg Pears
*Baskets are returnable or charged at £4.85 each.
Fruit is amazingly full of all kinds of nutrients that are great for health. The wonderful thing about fruit is that not only is it good for health but it tastes great too.
One of the many good things about fruit is that it can be eaten raw as it is or it can be cooked. Fruit is a convenient health food that can be enjoyed anywhere anytime.
Many organisations are now realising the importance of providing fruit to their employees as part of healthier food choices available at work. Instead of calorie laden and nutritionally empty junk foods that are standard fare at most workplaces, it is great to see the initiative taken by many organisations to replace unhealthy processed foods with fresh, light and healthy alternatives.
Fruit is one of the most popular healthy foods being ordered by organisations for the purpose of providing healthy food options to their employees at work. Fruit is light, fresh and packed with nutrients that make it an ideal choice for consuming at work.How can I order from you?
- You can simply add to cart now and select your required order. (you next orders can be converted into an account order, with payment terms if you wish to do this)
- Pay using using any of the options shown.
- Or Contact us on 01420 768184 and we will sort it all out for you!
- Please see the attached delivery map
- Is your fruit local?
- We source local fruits and vegetables for our fresh food delivery whenever we can ie, they are in season, available and good quality.
- Do you guarantee the quality of your fruit?
- Yes 100%, no quibble guaranteed happy!
- Will the fruit be difficult to eat in my office?
- No, nothing to messy to handle (unless you ask us for something and then we are happy to do that)
- Do I have to have a weekly delivery?
- No but it works a lot better to have it delivered fresh each week
- Am I locked into a contract, or can I change my order?
- No contract
- Yes you can change your anytime, just give us a couple of days notice to get it sorted for you.
Fruit for work